I've never been a fan of bucket lists. Instead, I just keep track of a list of goals and do my best to complete them. More of an on-going to-do list than anything else.
Today, I'm proud to announce that I've mostly finished my current list. Considering today is also my birthday, this is a pretty snazzy announcement. The only things really remaining on my list were:
- Acquire a concealed carry license - something I still plan to do, sooner rather than later
- Go hunting and actually catch something - making plans for 2014 right now
My question to you, dear readers, is what should I put on my list next? To give you an idea of the scope I plan for, here are some of my accomplishments from my previous lists:
- Buy a house - check
- Get married - check
- Speak at 5 conferences in 1 year - check
- Run a marathon - check times 3
- Speak internationally - check
My latest list was pretty aggressive, but as a "all the things I want to accomplish before I turn 30" I think that was a good idea. What next?